News from the Blog
During the last days I fighted my way through all my Social Media channels, the profils and switching from Mailchimp to Sendinblue for getting new and find a new (DSGVO corresponding) home for existing newsletter readers. However, I'm not sure which plattforms are...
“I received your painting today. I LOVE IT…”
How do I purchase a painting?
Every painting on the website has information on where it can be purchased. If there is a gallery listed you will need to contact that gallery and purchase directly from them. If there is no gallery listed please either click the button or contact me to request more information or express interest in purchasing.
If you find a work available through me direct then you can either pay by credit card or PayPal.
I do offer payment plans for any painting over $1000. You can choose from 2 – 6 months payments to pay for your new painting. Please just specify how much time you need and what day of the month you would like to be billed and I will email you an invoice at that time. You may pay by check, credit card or PayPal for your installment payments.
Does my painting come framed?
Just those paintings where you also find a photo with a frame is framed and the frame is included as I have chosen the frame especially for this painting. If you don’t want the frame or you have your own framer, please, let me know and I will adjust the price of the painting accordingly.
I just received the tartlet painting I purchased from you. I absolutely love it, you have such talent to showcase the subject. It is a beautiful artwork . Do you have another one which would match it?
What is "What we love"?
- that are either hidden in a cupboard or in a box or or you’ve put them for every visitor to see on the windowsill or on the mantelpiec, as e.g. grandma’s vase or grandpa’s cigar box.
- that come from your past because they are close to your heart: from the special photo to the seashell from the first holiday without your parents.
- that are brandnew. You look at them lovingly from time to time, as a doll or a self-built dragon or anything else.
In these times
and in the future
I, Ulrike Miesen-Schuermann,
would like to accompany you
- to beautify your home with my paintings
- or to teach you painting.
paintings and drawings
of what I love
Tips for Drawing
before, while, after
who likes to get close to your beloved memories (treasures) with you to create wonderful painted and/ or written new treasures.
- who die dir das Journaling ans Herz legt,
- die dir das literatische Schreiben beibringt
- die dich beim Finden und Erfüllen deiner Freuden und Lieben unterstützt.
Tips for Writing
when you got stuck or
you need a new idea